Chandler Homes For Sale Market Update
Totals for May 2014:
- 192 Total Sales
- 9 Bank Owned Sales (4.6% of all sales)
- 12 Short Sales (6.25% of all sales)
- 11% of all sales are distressed property sales
- Average Sale Price $301,072
- Average days on Market 76
- 401 Total Sales
- 31 Bank Owned Sales (7.7% of all sales)
- 23 Short Sales (5.7% of all sales)
- 13.5% of all sales were distressed property sales
- Average Sales Price $277,617
- Average days on Market 43
The highest price home sold in Chandler during May 2014 was $1,299,000.
As you can see from the stats above the prices are UP, the total number of sales are DOWN. The Distressed inventory is dropping and the number of days homes are sitting on the market is up.
Provided courtesy of the Bradley Potter, PLLC Home Selling Team
Hire a positive and proactive Team of Realtors to help you find your next home!
Call or text 480-239-5468 for information on Buyer's Representation Services
(NO COST TO HOME BUYERS)
Search entire Arizona MLS for FREE at www.MyPhoenixAreaHomes.com/search
Get a FREE report on YOUR HOME's Value